Tuesday 26 August 2008

He caved in!

Ok - so Kristian got a new job, (as you all know) so I thought we should celebrate! And what better way than a trip to the cinema to see....yes, you guessed it MAMMA MIA!!!

Kristian has refused to go and see this film with me, but tonight he caved in. I blinked my eyes at him, give him my cutest smile, told him how much I loved him and he was like puddy in my hand! haha

So after dinner we headed off to the cinema. (Because we have a certain telephone company, we get to take a friend free, to the cinema, on a Tuesday - pretty good eh! so 2 for the price of 1!)

Well what can I say, it was a fantastic experience - yet again!! Kristian wasn´t quite as enthusiastic as me, although at one time I felt his leg bopping up and down to the rhythm and I saw him trying to hide his hand as it drummed out the beat to dancing queen!

After the film he walked, and I floated down to my wee french café were we ended the night with a hot chocolate topped with loads of whipped cream - yummie!! We toasted in his new job and then headed home, in time to get Leah to bed and then to help Sara with her English homework.

It´s been another good day.

No comments: