Sunday 24 August 2008

A whole new me

Today was a special day. Our really good friends, Jette and Filip were having their wee son blessed at church today, so we were off to their church, instead of our own. It was a lovely service, and their wee son - Jonatan is just sooo cute.
The music was also fantastic. (Jette´s brothers are soooo musical, one plays guitar, the other piano - brilliantly! Filip plays the drums, so they all lead the worship at church. Kristian was dying to get up there and blow his sax with them!) After the service there was coffee and tea and the most delicious cakes. It was good to meet a lot of people that I knew from my time in CEF. A really nice Sunday morning....


Then this afternoon Kristian got himself a whole new wife! My friend is training to be a hairdresser and she needed a model - I like a fool offered my lovely head of hair for her to experiment with. Well, I have never, sat sooo long in the one stool!!


I have always fancied long hair but never really had the patiences to let it grow...but my friend could work magic, or so she said!! She had to practice putting on hair exstensions, and I was game, plus she wanted to practise colouring hair, so she added another colour to my hair....I look very different and I am really not sure that I like it. My head feels soooo funny, tight, weird. The kids hate the new look and Kristian just laughs when he looks at me!


So judge for yourselves - what do you think girls??? (You can be honest!)

No comments: