Monday 18 August 2008

Why isn´t life a musical!!

Mamma Mia here I go again.......and again....and again!! Third time in to see the film "Mamma Mia". I just LOVE that film!!! (you would never have guessed eh?!) The music is fantastic, the scenery....WOW!! and it´s really funny too.

I think I like it so much because it reminds me of my youth. As a teenager, my crazy friends and I always had a song for every occassion - a bit like in Mamma Mia! (right Charlene!)

A film about friendship, and love. (My kinda film!) It´s just one of those films were you come out of the cinema feeling great - totally on a high!!

Tonight I went with my girl friends from work, Dorthe and Lene, as well as my crazy friend Anne, who I used to work with. They had heard me rave on about it so we just had to arrange a girls night out.

Tonight the cinema was packed and what an atmosphere. When the last two songs started, people were singing and clapping along... it was great fun!

Needless to say when Anne and I get together things get a little crazy, and we did, as usual end up laughing until we were crying.We ended the evening in a wee "french" café, (french name, french style, french music, - really cosy) were we had ourselves some hot chocolate with LOADS of whipped cream. (Think I´ve just put on 2kgs!!!) A really great evening!

If you haven´t seen Mamma Mia go see it - but only if you like ABBA music!!

Sorry no photo´s this time - forgot the camera.....but what about a clip from the movie!!




Don´t you just love the style!!

Just thought of an idea for my 40th! I could hold a big Mamma Mia party...everyone would have to dress just like the girls in the film clip....and ABBA would play all night long!! haha that would be a laugh! (don´t think you would enjoy that Lorraine - if I remember right you were NOT the biggest ABBA fan!)

No comments: