Wednesday 6 August 2008

Lets make a date mate!

When I get bored I get up to all sorts of crazy things...

For example, a few years ago I made this "book" with idea´s on how to keep romance alive in one´s marriage. I really made it as a joke to give to some friends, (do you remember it Sharon & Jeff?) however all the idea´s in the "book" I actually tried on my husband. (I know I am a sad person!) You will now realise what a patient man I am married to! But I really do believe that keeping romance alive is one of the secrets to a happy marriage.



What are we like??!! hahaha

Anyway tonight I was restless and bored, (the house was all tidy, washing up to date, kids had friends over and Kristian had gone to his mum´s to get her old bike for Sara to use.) So what could I do? Well I went into our computer to tidy it up a bit (when I don´t need to tidy the house I tidy the computer!!) Low and behold I found this file with my "book" in it. (forgot about that!) So I thought I would share these idea´s on my blog, who know´s maybe one of you reading this needs to put a little romance back into your marriage. (Girls you might want to let those un-romantic men read some of these ideas.) So here come´s the intro.....
LETS MAKE A DATE MATE
(Intro)

With the pressure and busyness of life it is so easy to forget to keep the flame of passion, the flame of love alive in ones marriage.I hope that theses next posts will be a help to you and your partner. I hope that it will inspire you both to re-kindle the flame that burned so brightly, burned so passionately in the days when you first met.
Never forget ROMANCE. It is the very essence of our souls!!! We need to remember to kindle the flame of romance!! Never, I say NEVER let it die.
One way to keep the flame of romance burning is to arrange date evenings. These can be once a week or once a month, as suggested in this "book." So without further ado – go get your calendar…YES NOW!! Sit together, just you and your partner, and plot in the evenings that will be your date evenings.Don’t let anything – I repeat – ANYTHING! come between you and your partners date night!!
Now all that is left is to read the ideas on the following posts or make your own ideas. Enjoy fully the coming months together as you live a life of Love – Romance and Passion!!
(Now check back tomorrow night for - Date Night Idea Number 1 - there is one for each month!!)

No comments: