Wednesday 5 November 2008

All by myself....

....well, that´s not totally true. I still have 3 kids at home. But I do miss my other half. Kristian isnt home. He went off today on a course with work and he will first be home, late Friday afternoon. Strange him not being around....but at least there is one good thing that comes out of him being away...I GET THE CAR!! (and therefore get to sleep an extra ½ hour!!)

The week so far has been pretty uneventful. Been to work. There I had a couple of school assemblies to teach. Then home to housework, cooking, washing, shopping for food, helping the kids with homework...you know, all the usual things us women do!

On Monday we had a sick boy - Andrew nearly threw up all over the cat!! Honestly - it was a lucky escape for Shadow (and for me!- who do you think would have got the job of cleaning up a cat that is covered in sick! - can you just imagine it!?) But, thankfully he is all better now.

So that is life so far this week....nothing exciting to report, but that´s how it is sometimes.

Below is a short video clip of Leah playing with the cat. Amazing how a cardboard box can amuse a cat for soooo long. It played with this all evening....

No comments: