Friday 7 November 2008

He´s back again

...yep, the love of my life, the man of my dreams, Prince charming himself has come back!! In other words - Kristian!! haha Yes he´s back in the Rasmussen household.


He had a really tough but good, 3 day course. Next time he goes away for a week with an exam at the end....Yikes - he´s not looking forward to that one.


Anway, it is soooo good to have him back again. I actually really missed him this time.

So whats been happening. Well alot of things, yet nothing really exciting. Like yesterday Leah met me from work and we went shopping to find a few Christmas gifts. (She bought Sara, Andrew and her dads presents out of her own pocket money which she had saved. So she is pretty much on the way to having her Christmas shopping done.)


We finally got home at 5.40pm. That´s a long day when you have been out of the house since 6.30am....so that was that day gone. Just time to make dinner, clean up, bake a cake for Sara to take to school (I cheated, used a packet were you just add water - and it turned out delicious!) and then make the wonderful packed lunches, that I do soooo love to make.



Today has also been busy. I had to pick Sara up from school, then get Kristian from his course and take Andrew over to his friends. He and his 2 friends were going to one of the local churches to play computer games, - all night long!! Thankfully my friend Rhona was driving them to the church otherwise Kristian, Leah and I would never have made it on time for dinner with our good friends Jette and Philip. Thanks Rhona - I owe you one!



As always we had a brilliant night. We always have sooo much fun with them and even though we were all pretty exhausted - it was so cosy and fun. (We can just be ourselves - so even falling asleep on the sofa is acceptable!!) Their wee son Jonatan was the centre of attention - he is just sooo cute, especially when he boggies to the music! Thanks for a lovely night Jette and Philip. (Sara had a friend visiting so she stayed at home with her friend and ordered some pizza.)

I think it´s pretty safe to say that it´s been a good Friday!

No comments: