Thursday 30 December 2010

A picnic in -15 temperatures.....

...now that´s what I call crazy!!!

But that´s what my husband does every December with a group of other crazy men. They meet in the forest and talk about the year that has gone and their plans for the year ahead. (I think they cover alot of other subjects through out the evening, but wives are not let in on that information!!) The main thing is that they have a great time! They do it no matter what the weather´s like and last night it was -15 here!


Around 8pm Kristian was all set to go. He had his layers of clothing, a blanket, a bag full of goodies and loads of coffee to drink. Oh yeah, and a big smile on his face:-)

As usual they had a great evening. Kristian arrived home sometime around 3.30am!! I have said it before and I´ll say it again - CRAZY MEN!!!!

A penny for their thoughts....I think the fire has hypnotised them!

2 comments:

Stuart and Pauline said...

Stuart and I were talking about this the other day and wondering when Kristian went. You are absolutely right, they are totally crazy!!! Can they not go to the pub or go for a curry like most other men do?? However, I bet they have a great time!!!

lisa said...

Well done Kristian, Ronnie wants to know can he go next year, he thinks it sounds class!