Thursday 9 December 2010

Food, fun and fellowship...

On Tuesday my friend Rhona had a birthday! Since I was off on Wednesday we decided to go out and celebrate her birthday. We went for brunch. It was soooo good!! We had delicious food, good fun and loads of things to talk about.

According to Rhona, the coffee was good too, I don´t like the stuff!!! I think we have now found a new place to hang out!


We had a lovely view from where we sat. (Well, when the vans finally moved we had a lovely view!!) It really was a great day out, the time went by too fast! I am now soooo looking forward to going on the pension! I then can hang out like this more often.

1 comment:

lisa said...

Mmmm that food looked yummy! I know Ive become such a bad blogger but I still go on to read yours so please please keep them coming!! I love seeing what you are all up to. Will we be seeing the 2010 version of the carol singing conga??? Its always hilarious!