Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas from all of us!
Finally Christmas day has arrived. I hope that you are enjoying your day no matter where in the world you are. We have had a wonderful day - so far! We have just eaten the biggest and most delicious Christmas dinner ever - (even without the brussel sprouts and stuffing, it was delicious!) We soooo enjoyed it. Now we are all lazying around relaxing, each one of us in his/her own way. It´s wonderful!


For the Danes the big day to exchange gifts was yesterday - the 24th so late yesterday afternoon we headed down to Kristian´s sister to celebrate with his family. His other sister was there, and his brother with his family. We were 21 all together and we had a fantastic evening.

It was then home and to bed for "the real" Christmas day! I could hardly wait!! I had bought Kristian a really good present this year, something he needed but would never dream that I would buy him for Christmas. I had such a hard time not telling him about it, but I kept the surprise right to the end. So what did I buy him? A Nikon D5000 camera with an extra zoom lense. I got a bargin and I can´t resist a bargin so I just had to buy it! haha (Now my dentist money is gone so I have to start saving again, just hope the bill doesn´t come in January! haha)

Want to see Kristian´s reaction to his present? Then check out the video below...you´ll get a taste of Christmas morning at The Rasmussens!! Merry Christmas everyone!



3 comments:

lisa said...

Oh that was brilliant, a real surprised face! While I was watching him I was thinking 'get up and hug Laura' - and he obliged, good boy Kristian haha!!

Stuart and Pauline said...

Isn't it good Laura to still surprise your man? Did it feel really good knowing you kept the secret and he was so happy to receive it?

I got Stuart a hand shadows book from Alice. After her bath some nights when the lights are on for the running track (out the back of our house) it really creates fantastic shadows on the wall. So I think they will be doing some animals from now on.

Really glad you are enjoying your Christmas holidays, try getting out of your pjs tomorrow though. ;-}

Rhoda said...

Oh Laura that was fantastic:) Well done you not just for getting it, but recording it all.
Enjoyed watching the whole thing.