Wednesday 8 December 2010

Despite the snow.....

....life is good!

I have had a busy but good weekend. Saturday I was out shopping with my friend Audry. A few years ago we started a tradition to go Christmas shopping together. We usually take a day off work, but this time we decided to shop on a Saturday.


We drove to a big shopping centre on the outskirts of Copenhagen. We had a blast! Shops, shops and more shops!! What´s not to like?!! We arrived at 11am (the shops over here open at 10am) and we shopped till 5pm when the shops closed.


While eating lunch we realised that we didn´t have much time left for shopping! Usually the shops close on a Saturday at 4pm, and we had totally forgotten about that! We were totally disappointed until a message came over the loud speaker that the shops were open an extra hour!! What joy! You would have thought someone gave us £100! hahaha


All the Christmas shopping is now nearly done. Only one present left to buy and that´s me all organised! The rest of December can be spent just being cosy.





Sunday afternoon was spent decorating the house. We usually decorate on the 1st December, so the kids were complaining about having no decorations around the place. We got that sorted out on Sunday afternoon.



Sunday evening we went to a concert with Leah´s choir, who were together with the adult Gospel choir. Signe (Kristian´s sister) was the guest singer and Kristian was playing his sax. It was a brilliant concert! Gospel really puts you in a good mood. I was high when I came home, couldn´t get to sleep! The result of that was that I slept in Monday morning. I woke at 6.47am !! I am usually on my way to work by this time! Aaargggghhhhh! Hate when that happens.


A taste of the concert.....



No comments: