Saturday 19 March 2011

A cracked pot.....

I wonder, do you ever feel like a cracked pot? I know I do! Not really sure what I mean? Well listen to the story below, it`s a beautiful story which will explain everything.  I hope you will enjoy.....




So even though I am cracked and full of flaws, it´s good to know that God can still use me! He knew what he was getting, I am no surprise to Him!! and the best thing is - He still loves me and will always love me no matter what! Now that is AWESOME!!


It´s been a week since I posted. I can´t believe where the time has gone. It has been a normal week, nothing extraordinary happened, oh except a trip to Ikea, this time with Leah. (Although that is not really extraordinary for me!!.)  Leah would love a new room. Since it is almost 3 years ago that we made her room, we will redecorate at Easter. We both can´t wait:-)


Mostly this week we have been following the disaster in Japan and we have been feeling really helpless. So many people are suffering throughout the world. My heart aches for them. It made me think about all the stupid, mundane things that I complain about and how insignificant they are.

No comments: