Wednesday 30 March 2011

Food glorious food.....


It was time, once again, to eat some glorious Mexican food. Last night (Tuesday) found me out with my friend Genny. We went to our favourite Mexican restaurant. Last time we were out together was in November. We never chat together in-between our Mexican date nights, so we had a lot of catching up to do. There was Christmas, New Year, husbands, children and work to talk about. The evening went in too fast, but we had a wonderful evening. Next time we meet will be in June, just before we all go off on holiday. 


Over the years of going to the Mexican we have gotten to know the owner. We talk away to her each time we are there. Last time we were there we were the only customers. Last night there were a few more people, but still not enough. She was telling us things were hard and that she doesn´t know how long she can keep going. I felt so sorry for her. The food is good and the restaurant is cosy, it is also cheap to eat out there.  I wish I could do something to help her out. 


(So for all you Danes who are reading this blog - go out and support The Mexican Restaurant in Hillerød. You can eat all you want at the Buffet for 108kr - a meal with a coke costs only 138kr. It´s the only Mexican in all of North Sealand.)


Today I am off work. It is wonderful:-) The sun is shining and I have just finished cleaning the bathroom. Now only the rest of the house to get sorted. Tomorrow our friend Jeff from the emerald isle is coming to visit. We can´t wait to see him!! Some more irish craic in the house!!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

that food looks so delicious - I just love mexican food, well any kind of food really! I've just spent some time catching up with all the blogs I've missed reading. Leah's room looks fab!

Laura said...

So when you coming over for a mexican? Thanks - leah loves her room and she has kept it so clean and organised...long may it last:-)