Sunday 20 March 2011

International night....

Once again it was "International Night at The Rasmussens!"  We had our 4 student friends visiting. They came late afternoon, stayed for dinner and on into the evening. We had a great evening. We talked, laughed, played Wii and ended the evening with a few games of  "Who wants to be a Millionaire." It was really good to see them again. I think the cold Danish winter has been hard on them, but they survived!! In June they will leave Denmark and go to other places to finish their education. We will be sorry to see them go:-(



It´s time for a new Bible verse. I should have chosen one last Sunday, so I am a bit late...but better late than never. So my new verse for this week is a short, but good one. I actually stole it from Terri, it was her verse but I thought it was something that I needed now, something I needed to be reminded off. So the verse is from Proverbs 18 v 21 and it´s from The Message Bible which says it sooo well.
"Words kill, words give life, they´re either poison or fruit  - you choose."

(new update in Treasures for the heart)

No comments: