Wednesday 2 March 2011

Audry date....

....last night it was time to catch up with my friend Audry. It´s been almost 3 months since we last got together so there was lots to catch up on. We as usual went to Ikea and walked around from 7pm - 9pm. We both picked up a few bargins before heading over to McDonalds for our usual McFeast Menus! It was after 11pm when I got home. It sure was nice to catch up.


Some other news, Leah has started a blog which you can find at:  www.leahrasmussen1.blogspot.com or by pressing "Leah Rasmussen" at the left hand side of my blog. My friend Anne has also started one, you can find hers at www.maltesen.blogspot.com or by pressing "Anne´s blog" at the left hand side of mine. Only problem with Annes is that you need to learn Danish to read it - but that is only a minor problem:-) Where there´s a will, there´s a way, I think it´s called Google translate:-)


Have a great day whatever you are up to! 
(p.s. I have added new songs for the month of march - if you want to hear them just hit the button at the top left handside under the title, "my favourite songs for March.")

6 comments:

lisa said...

Wow I haven't been on here in ages! You've been up to so much. Firstly the drawings are once again amazing! Glad you had a good night with Audrey. I will check out Annes blog now, because of course I speak Danish now! Ps stop giving away my secrets!!!!!

lisa said...

Ha ha you just changed the look of your blog while I had it opened! Can you send me Annes email so I can add her as a reader of my blog. Ive tried to do it without it but it wont let me. Ta chuck!

Rhoda said...

I've not been here for ages either Laura - sorry:(
Do let me know if you want some help with coaching stuff, I'll be happy to oblige, and it would make sure we find time to chat:)

Good to read all your news.

Laura said...

Nice to hear from you all again:-) When are you all going to have an update on your blogs? I´m getting a bit lonely here!! haha

Lisa I will email annes email to you:-)

Rhoda I wouldn´t mind a coaching session!! I am doing this thing on the net as you know, but I haven´t had time!! So have only got day 1 done and I am now meant to be on day 4 - I think it will take me 62 days to reset my life instead of 31!!! Ok jeg smutter igen:-) that last bit was just for Lisa´s benefit...haha she needs to keep up her danish:-)

lisa said...

Tak Laura, jeg har brug for at holde øve!

Etta said...

Vi forstår alle danske perfekt Laura!