Sunday 27 March 2011

From a dream to reality....

A few weeks ago Leah and I had a dream to transform her room. That dream is now a reality! Well, apart from a few pictures we still have to paint for the wall above her desk. I think her room looks really good. I am so pleased with how it turned out. Leah is over the moon!!

 The picture above is a view from the window, below is a view from the door.


The picture below is another view from the window, this time looking at the opposite side of the room.



Below is a view from the bed looking across the room. It´s small but cosy! (In the photo, Leah is busy putting her computer together and she actually got it together! It even worked - I was impressed!!)


Ahhhhh - a job well done, even if I say so myself:-)

2 comments:

teri-free2bme said...

GORGEOUS!!! it looks like it belongs in an Interior Design Magazine. You all did a SUPERB JOB! Leah must be so excited to have such a cool room.

Laura said...

Thanks Teri:-) Yeah she loves it! We can´t get her out of there haha I love it too. I tried to do a swap with her, but she was not having it!! haha