Tuesday 22 March 2011

Out for the night...


Last night I was out on the town with my colleagues from work. We went to try out the new cafe opened in one of the local towns. We were not disappointed! The food was absolutely delicious!! The 8 of us had a great time fooling around, eating and laughing. 



We nearly licked the plates clean!


Some had dessert while others, like me, had a hot chocolate. Yummieeeee!! At 8pm we were finished eating. Henning, Kai and Ivan had other things to do, so they left the party. The rest of us thought it was too early to go home and wondered what we should do. (There is not much to do in these small local towns!) In the end we decided to head to the cinema to see what was showing. "The Adjustment Bureau" was showing at 9.15pm. We decided to go and see it. We all really enjoyed it. (Check out a trailer on youtube if you want to know what it´s about -  the film got us talking about God´s will, man´s free will etc. We were having deep talks all day about it!!)  It was late when I got home, almost midnight!! 


It has been a hard (but good) day today! Hard because I have been  feeling sooo tired. I´m not feeling any fresher now and I have to get through juniour club this evening. Ah well, at 9pm tonight I can finally relax! 

2 comments:

lisa said...

Love the photo haha!! Its been ages from Ive opened up the blogs, Im a disgrace! Its been great catching up again though, I wish I could visit too but I cant afford it :-( Maybe some day :-)

Laura said...

You are welcome anytime Lisa!! I have noticed that it has been a while since you, and the rest of the gang, did an update on your blogs. I am feeling lonely, nothing to read:-( Please update soon:-)