Tuesday 5 April 2011

Where has this week gone?

We have had a pretty busy week. Thursday evening Jeffrey arrived from Ireland. It is great to see him again. 

Friday evening Sara had invited a few friends from school home to dinner. Winnie was coming too. They are all going on holiday together and so wanted to do a bit of holiday planning. Leah was away with the church and Andrew was going to eat pizza, so Kristian, Jeffrey and I headed out so the girls could have the house to themselves.





We went to a local café. We had the most delicious food and spent ages sitting around talking. 

We picked Leah up from church at 10pm before heading home to the girls, who were having a really cosy time drinking tea and eating strawberries dipped in chocolate!


Winnie stayed the night and Saturday morning she and Sara headed off together. They were going to a friends birthday party, all the way over on the other side of Denmark.


Saturday was such a beautiful day here. We decided to head up the coast and enjoy the nature....and enjoy it we did:-)




Kristian was off work on Monday so Jeffrey and he spent it together. 


Today has been a big day for me! I got my new car this afternoon and I love it:-) It is soooo quiet to drive and so very clean - long may that last. I love the smell of a new car!! I had a busy afternoon and with junior club on this evening, I didn´t have time to get pictures, but believe me, some will follow shortly:-)

3 comments:

teri-free2bme said...

Enjoyed all the pictures and getting to know your family better! Can't wait to see your new car!!! Sounds like it's Eco-friendly? I miss that "new car smell". I drive a 6 year old minivan- the new car smell is long gone- it smells like a mom-mobile with the stench of stale McDonalds french fries (that are wedged between the seats).

Laura said...

hahaha I know that old mom-mobile smell well. When I had to take my old car to the car dealer I cleared it out and found many interesting things...old Mcdonald french fries and empty milkshake cups were hidden under my seat - it was soooo disgusting:-) but I am changing....this car is going to stay tidy!!! hahaha I must get a photo taken...it is very eco friendly, I have driving around all day in it, been enjoying that new car smell.:-)

Karen Templeton said...

Good luck with the new car and happy driving! You must be smiling from ear to ear. I was reading one of your other posts about buying it and being nervous. I have the same feeling this week as we are buying a new house (the link I sent you before) and selling our own. The house market in Eastern Ontario is pretty good and we are expecting a quick sale. Loved the photos from the weekend, I am sure there was a lot of Belfast craic going on.