Monday 11 April 2011

Updates....

Just felt like writing even though there is nothing much to write about.


I took Friday of work as I was feeling so ill. I spent the weekend just at home, taking it easy. I started a book that I had bought to read over the Easter holidays and ended up finishing it. Why do I always do that? Now I have to find something else to do in the holidays! (or order another book.)


 I also discovered "Miranda"  a comedy show from England. I laughed so much I cried, it was just my type of humour.


Today we were at a parent/teachers meeting for Leah.  She got a really good report, doing well in all her subjects so nothing to worry about there. I don´t really enjoy going to these parent/teacher meetings. I´m glad we only have 2 more years to go and then that´s that finished. NO MORE parent/teacher meetings!!!! 


Kristian has been out training at the go-kart track today. The weather has been gorgeous. 


Sara has been sitting trying to finish loads of homework. Most of them have to be handed in after Easter but she wants to get them all done before the holidays. 


Today Andrew started a "put on weight" diet. He has a programme of all the things he needs to eat in a day. He has started training on his row machine and he is talking about going out running so he can get fitter.  I should follow his example and get fit too!!

4 comments:

Stuart and Pauline said...

I think Stuart tried a put on weight diet, it didn't really work. I think he tried weights and stuff and he's just built to be thin, annoyingly!!!!! The difficulty is you don't want to eat loads of fatty food that can raise your cholesterol etc. I think Graham Dixon tried it too at one point, don't think it worked for him either. Maybe I should try it, eat myself thin!!!!

Laura said...

Andrew put on 1kg but then he stopped following the "diet" and he hasn´t put on anymore....the thing is, like you say, it has to be healthy and not loads of fatty food and thankfully this diet is a healthy one, done through a doctor. Anyway he is back on it again this week...we got loads of guests and that throws him off his routine.....routine will be back soon.:-)

Laura said...

sorry about my english in that last post....just read it through - AWFUL!!! hahaha it´s late - I´m away to bed:-)

lisa said...

Connor's been referred to a dietician as he's only 5 stone 10 but of course typical NHS he was referred about 5 or 6 weeks ago and we still haven't heard anything!

Love the new car, but just one thing, please dont be one of those people who refers to their cars as 'he' or 'she'! Its a car, not a person!!!!! You can still call it Dasher though, we allow you haha!!!