Saturday 23 April 2011

Kristian had a problem...

.....all day long he has been battling trapped wind. When the wind finally was released, it did damage - A LOT OF DAMAGE!! haha




He got these underpants from my mum. She bought them in Primark many years ago, and brought them over to Kristian on one of her visits. I remember it well, Sara was 1 year old and my mum gave Kristian his underpants and said "You can try them on and let me see if they fit!"  Then she realised what she had said. Kristian and she had a good laugh about her wanting to see him in his underwear!! 




So I discovered them today while folding the laundry. I showed them to Kristian and we had a good laugh about them. They finally gave up the ghost after almost 19 years of wear - not bad when you consider what my mum probably paid for them in Primark all those years ago. 


It was nice that these old underpants made us think of her and gave us once again a laugh like she did so many times when she was here with us.

4 comments:

lisa said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I laughed my head off!!! He is as mad as you letting you put photos of his underwear on the blog!!! But you gave me a good old belly laugh!!!

Laura said...

Glad you enjoyed it - we laughed soooo much too. Yes he is just as mad as me....actually he doesn´t mind me sharing things on the blog cause only a handful of people see it, but sharing on facebook is another thing....hahaha cause then all 300 odd of his friends get to see it....so this I didn´t share on facebook, aren´t I good!! hahaha

lisa said...

Oh yes, that makes you such a good wife for not showing his holey underwear on facebook lol!!!

Stuart and Pauline said...

MAD!!!!!! xxx