Monday 25 April 2011

It´s finished.....

Today I finished our bedroom! I got the last wall painted and I painted a curtain along the top of the window. It makes it more cosy.

On Saturday Kristian put a shelf up. We don´t really like the shelf, but it will do for now. We needed a shelf for our books and alarm clock.


I have always wanted a wall with quotes on it. Now I have it. I painted some quotes on my side of the wall and a single quote on Kristian´s side of the wall. There is room for more, so as I find a good quote I can paint it unto the wall!


and for those that want to see a wee video clip of the room....click below

2 comments:

lisa said...

Wow thats brilliant! Showed it to Ronnie and he was really impressed. He said its great that you've painted the room with your own personality instead of bland and boring.

Laura said...

Thanks Lisa (and Ronnie!) Well I think if I had a proper room I would probably decorate it totally different - more normal!! hahaha but since it´s a wee hole that we sleep in I thought I would have fun with it....and I sure had fun doing it. Now what can be my next project???