Wednesday 27 April 2011

The new me....

 .... I am working on a new me - yet again!! The old me has put on sooooo much weight that I can only fit 2 pairs of trousers and a couple of t-shirts! Action is needed and now!!


So yesterday I decided I would start my diet again, but then I got to work and my colleague bought lunch for us all. The food was delicious and so I went mad, ate far too much again.




Then last night I met my friend Jette at our wee coffee shop. We were dying for waffles and fresh cream but went for a healthy smoothie instead - weren´t we good! (Well I have to confess, half way through the smoothie we bought a cookie!) Anyway, we had a lovely evening chatting and we made our "The new me" plan. It was to be put into action today and it was. So far I have kept to it. So hopefully in a few months I will be a few kilos lighter.



Now I am about to go for a run (shine my halo please!! haha) I have just watched the film "My sister´s keeper" Oh boy have I cried. I have a sore head from all the crying, so maybe a little air will do me good. It was such a good film - can totally recommend it.


Back from my run! It was short but hard!! On the way home Kristian passed me in the car and didn´t even see me - could have done with a lift!! haha He had been out racing and won the race - home with another ugly gold medal!! 


Leah had her first job this evening. During the winter months she, along with a friend from school, did a babysitting course. Tonight they had their first babysitting job and it went really well. The boys were 3 and 6 years old and they had a great time with them. No problem getting them to bed either. She got herself 150kr (£15) for 4 hours of work - not bad!!  

1 comment:

Stuart and Pauline said...

Honestly Laura, when I read the title I was expecting you to be in a huge purple curly wig, with clown glasses and massive sticky out teeth!!!!! I just never know what to expect!! xxx