Wednesday 20 April 2011

I´m blessed......


Yes, I´m blessed with a wonderful imagination and an understanding husband. Our bedroom is almost finished, only one wall left to paint. I have had so much fun and the room is not boring white anymore. 


The painting in the window was hard to do, especially because we have chipwood wall paper which was really hard to paint on.....ah well it will do for the time being. In time I might buy a nice poster and cut it up and fit it into the window! Just think that way I can live anywhere I want. One month I can live by the sea, the next month I can look out my window over a vineyard in Tuscany, or a field full of poppies!! Yes I am liking this idea!!


I added a few special touches to the "beams". Kristian at first could not find them. I scraped a heart with the letter LR + KR in it, and in another place the date of our wedding. I actually was so far gone in my fantasy world that as I scraped the date of our wedding I thought to myself  " awww, even when they knock this place down our wedding date will be craved in this beam forever!" hahaha I then caught myself on!!!hahaha I had a little chuckle at my stupidity!! haha


Anyway, last night I had the best nights sleep. It was wonderful falling asleep to the sound of the waves! hehe (oh I have just had another idea, - note to myself : download a recording of waves crashing on the rocks which can be played while in bed at night!! haha love it!) 


So other things that have been happening in my life:  


Today I went out shopping with the old lady I visit. She has been sick for a while and then with the bad winter has not been able to go out. Today she was out for the first time since November. The weather was fantastic! We had a lovely afternoon in town shopping and then a good old chat when we got home.


This evening I met my friend Rhona and Audry for dinner. It was a lovely evening with great food and great company! 


Can´t believe it´s Wednesday tomorrow. This Easter holiday is flying by but I am really enjoying it!

No comments: