Wednesday 20 April 2011

I tried it....

I tried my idea about downloading the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks. I climbed into bed and hid my computer under the  duvet and waited on Kristian. When I heard him coming I pressed the play button and as if by magic the room was filled with sounds of the sea. I lay down and pretended to be asleep! Kristian was ready to sign me up for the looney bin!! He, once again, shook his head and told me I was totally crazy! Well at least I´m not boring!! hahaha


So with the lights out I convinced Kristian to let me play the download while we lay in the dark. It was really rather soothing. Our real window was open and a breeze was coming in (almost typed a sea breeze there!! haha)  so it made it all a bit realistic!! It was wonderful....now I just have to work out where we could hide a couple of speakers and a CD player with a repeat button on it!!! hahaha

5 comments:

Stuart and Pauline said...

What you need now is what I'm listening to. The fog horn!!!!!

However, every now and again I walk out my front door and can smell the seaweed, I do like that.

Laura, you are totally mad and yes certainly not boring!!!!

Laura said...

Pauline you have just given me another idea. Tomorrow I shall go to the beach, collect a bucket of seaweed and hide it under the bed....then I will have the smell to go with the sound! I wonder if Kristian would notice. (I really might try this out!! haha)

Stuart and Pauline said...

I wish I hadn't said anything now, please don't tell Kristian!!! Does he roll his eyes a lot?

Laura said...

hahaha rolls his eyes, shakes his head and at times turns a blind eye to the crazy things I do - he is a wee gem!! hahaha

lisa said...

What have you started Pauline? Poor Krisitan, even though he's a man I almost feel sorry for him haha!! He must get a sore head with all the eye-rolling he must do lol!!