Monday 11 July 2011

Daisy....


 Meet Daisy, the newest member of my friend Rhona´s family. Isn´t she just soooo cute?!!! They collected her a few days ago and today I was finally able to drop by and meet her. She is a bundle of energy! I could sit and watch her for hours playing and jumping around. 

Before going to over to see Daisy, Sara, Leah and I went to town. Sara is going away tomorrow to Barcelona and so she needed a few last minute items. Once again there were loads of bargins in town. It took a lot of self control to just walk on by! One thing we did buy was a dress for Leah for her cousin`s wedding in August. It´s a beautiful dress and we got it at a good price, so mother and daughter were very happy.
After getting back from town Sara got busy with her packing.  Andrew went a bit mad with clearing out his cupboards and shelves. It was big "spring clean" day for his room. (And believe me it needed it!!)



Late in the afternoon, Sara´s friend Nanna came by for a visit. It was lovely seeing her again, it´s been a while since she last was here. After dinner we girls were spontaneous! We suddenly decided to go and see a girly film and I`m glad we did. We had a lovely evening!




 Now it´s almost midnight and I need to get to bed. I need to be up at 4am in the morning to drive Sara to the airport!!! So only 4 hours sleep!! Aaargghhhhh -  hope we don´t sleep in!



No comments: