Wednesday 13 July 2011

 It was an early start for Sara and me yesterday morning. She had to be at the airport for 5am! At 4.20am we left home. We both were so tired. I had gone to bed at 1.30am and Sara went an hour later. Anyway, we got to the airport on time and Sara was soon on her way to Barcelona with her 4 friends from school. 


So while she was on her way to Barcelona, I was on my way home to head off to bed again. However by the time I got home I was not at all sleepy. So instead I cleared up all the files and papers in our office. Threw out another bag of rubbish. At 8.30am I was starting to feel the tiredness, so off to bed I went again for a few more hours. 


I woke just after 11am got up and got ready to go visit my old lady friend. We had a great afternoon out together. I was home in time to make dinner. Then after dinner Leah and I had planned a beauty night. It was time to clear out the old pores, scrub the old body down and generally just relax. 

 So on went the face masks and 20 minutes of relaxation time started with our eyes closed and our feet up while listening to good music.
 Leah had on a white chocolate face mask while I had on a passion fruit peeling mask. 
 It was fun peeling it all off. My skin felt soooo good, really clean and tight!

 Then it was time for a footbath and a book. By the end I was nearly nodding off.

Then it was in for a shower with a body scrub. The hair got a good conditioning before we covered ourselves in body creams and face creams.

It was then time to cut the nails and file them. Then we did a paint job on them....very nice!! I never wear nail polish - actually really hate wearing it but I made an exception last night, so now I have pink nails!! 
It was fun, but also a lot of work! I was feeling really relaxed by the end of it all and my skin felt soooo good.  

It was then time for bed and I don´t even remember my head hitting the pillow. I was so relaxed and tired that I went out like a light.

I woke this morning at 10.50am! Wow I had slept long! and it felt sooo good. I woke to rain. What a wonderful day. It has been raining all day and I have been enjoying every minute of it. I spent the whole afternoon on the sofa reading my book. What a wonderful holiday this is!

No comments: