Tuesday 19 July 2011

Our day out....

Our day out never really happened!! Yesterday Kristian and I decided we would go and explore some part of Denmark , maybe even stop at one of the shopping centres we have never been too. First though we needed to go to our town and buy bread and milk for the kids. They didn´t want to go with us:-(  So off to town we went. I got the bread and milk but then I started to buy things for my new lifestyle. Loads of fruit and vegetables. 

The thing was, while Kristian and I were shopping, we got inspired to cook wonderful food. Now that is not us!! We normally don´t like cooking so we were rathered surprised. We spent nearly 1½ hours walking around the supermarket getting inspired. In the end we decided to just go home and make some great food, start up the grill and just enjoy being home. 

The weather had also changed and it was pouring down with rain when we left the supermarket! Perfect weather for a cosy day at home cooking and eating!!

 So I came home and decided to make Bruchettas. They were soooo delicious! We sat out on the balcony and enjoyed them. 
 A few hours later Kristian became the chef! He started to get the meat ready for the grill. Loads of garlic!! Yummie, just the way we like it.
We had the most delicious meal and I ate healthy! Loads of salad - which had everything under the sun in it. We spent the evening watching Raymond. Sooo funny but now we only have 1 disc left:-( 

It was a lovely day. I´m glad we changed our plans!! 

(Yesterday I was 72,2kg,  today 71,7kg - yeah hay!! 500grms - 2 packs of butter. Let´s see if I can keep it up. Had a bit of withdrawl systoms last night! Was craving coke and chocolate!! I´m just taking it one day at a time!! Ok now we are really going off to explore today!!)


No comments: