Monday 18 July 2011

A whole new me.....AGAIN!!

Ok I have decided I want a whole new me again!! 

Over the last year and a half I have put on 7 kilos!! I have not been motivated to get them off....I would like them off, but I haven´t wanted to do what it takes. Then last night I decided to look back over my blog. I started this blog as a diary, a place to record memories from our life. I had so much fun looking back over the last three years, but the thing that jumped out at me was this picture......




I went back to July 2008 to see what we were doing and this was the first thing I saw!! I couldn´t get over how thin I was (compared to now!) In this picture I have a little bit of a neck!!  I have absolutely NO NECK at the minute, the fat hangs from it! (I know I will never have much of a neck, it´s the way I´m made! but this picture stabbed my heart and I said out loud "Oh I want to look like that again.") 

Not only do I want to  look like that but I want to feel the way I did then. I remember how I exercised and how much energy I had! I felt soooo good. I was eating the right foods but still eating loads!! Between the food and the exercise I was feeling on top of the world. I remember coming home from work after 7½ hours of cleaning and  still feeling like I could go on cleaning for another 7½ hours!! (I haven´t felt like that for a while!!!) 

 So now, I think, I´m motivated!!! I am going to keep this picture before me as a reminder of what I can achieve. Starting now I am inventing a whole new me!!! (OH I HOPE IT WORKS!!!)

Goodbye 72kg Laura  - Hello 65kg Laura!! haha Let the challenge begin!

No comments: