Saturday 7 November 2009

It´s that time again

Its already the first Saturday in the month and that means its chat night.

Over the last few months I have forgotten about chat night until it was too late. Last Saturday I was all set to chat when I realised it was the last Saturday in the month and not the first!!:-) Talk about confusion!!!

So now I have just remembered again about chat night so I thought I would post a reminder for all you out in cyberspace who want to be in on our chat night.

Its all happening tonight SATURDAY 7th NOVEMBER at 8pm (English time). (Girls I might be a bit late, we have a family film night planned....but we will start that early, and since we are one hour ahead of you, it should all work out.) So if you want to chat just hit the blue button on the left hand side, the one with the smiley that says "CHAT WIHT ME"

Bye for now :-)

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Will try and make Sat night. Sounds good.

Your house looked great for Halloween Laura! It took us a whole day to decorate here - I made a ghost cake and we had a big party. We had friends round with their kids and we had a disco competition with the lights and everything - you'd have loved it Laura!!!

Speak soon xoxo

By the way Leah looked fantastic! (as did you - scared me a bit!!)

Rhoda said...

Ha Lorraine! I think you'll have missed it for this month!!!! It was on Saturday night:-) And I missed it too - did it happen?