Monday 12 April 2010

Date night....

My husband totally surprised me tonight. He invited me out on a date night telling me that I had to be ready for him coming home from work.


Well, as it turned out, I wasnt quite ready when he came home! - I had a problem fitting into my trousers and tops!!!! Everything was too tight!! Anyway I found something in the end and off we went to paint the town red...as you say!!!


We ate dinner at one of our favourite Italian restaurants. The cook sings while he makes the food!! and they even speak a little Italian as they serve you. With my imaginatin, I was no longer in Denmark but in romantic Italy for the evening!!! haha


We stuffed our faces!!! The food was delicious! Then it was off to see a movie. It was premier night for the film "Date night". Kristian had booked us tickets for that. I was soooo impressed with him - He rarely does things like this - think he might be sick or something??!!!!

Anyway, I really enjoyed the film, had a few good laughs!!! All I can say is that I am glad our date night didnt turn out like theirs in the film!! (I´ll say no more for those of you who want to see it!) (Tak Kristian for en hyggelig, sjov aften!!!)

5 comments:

lisa said...

Well done Kristian! Im very impressed indeed!!! Sounds brilliant.

Rhoda said...

Me too - I'm mean I'm impressed Kristian! (But wondering what you're looking for . . . .!:-)

Stuart and Pauline said...

I'm very impressed too. I did laugh at the comment you think he might be sick though!!!!

Just enjoy it for what it was, a romantic gesture!!!! xxx

Charlene said...

You have had a lovely night Laura - a wonderful surprise. However, it sounds like Kristian may have spent way too much on a new gaming chair!

Angie said...

Ah - romance is still alive and well. Could you send someone like that my way please??