Sunday 4 April 2010

Sundays arrived!!!

and Jesus has risen!!! He´s alive, He´s conquered death!! I love Easter Sunday morning. I am just about to head off to church for the Easter celebrations but wanted just to post a song that I have been listening to while getting ready....My Redeemer Lives!!! (not the same one as Lisas,) its just a celebration song that reminds me MY REDEEMER DOES LIVE and because He lives I want, and can, get to know Him and the power of His resurrection....Have a wonderful Easter Sunday!! I have got to go, dont want to be late!!! Bye for now

2 comments:

Charlene said...

That is one of my favs Laura. The album that came out on has some fabulous songs. First time I've seen the video though. Just wondering why Christians feel the need to pogo dance??? I think there should be a law against it - and as punishment the offenders should have to attend dance classes!

Laura said...

Must check out that album - I love this song too - we sang it in church today - it sounded soooo good. I just found the song and took the first one, so maybe there is a better video to it.