Wednesday 7 April 2010

I´ve learnt to mind my own business!!

How I learned to mind my own business ~

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the patients were shouting, '13....13....13.' The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks, so I looked through to see what was going on..... somebody poked me in the eye with a stick! Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'...

(haha Just thought I would bring a smile to your face!!! Thanks Jeff for sending this, I laughed my head off!!! haha)

And just to end....I discovered something new today! Did you know that the Irish discovered Africa?!! Check out the clip below.....


5 comments:

Rhoda said...

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha


ROFLOL - that video is sooooooooo funny

Stuart and Pauline said...

You're mad!!!!!

lisa said...

meeee tooooo hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I nearly wet myself, Im still laughing!!!!!!

Charlene said...

That was good Laura but I think Jim Leckey has the copyright on that joke - it's just about his level! As for the video - it looked like Monday night in the Lecture Hall!

Laura said...

wasnt it funny, I laughed soooo much - ah I love a good laugh!!! hahahaha glad u all enjoyed it:-)