Tuesday 19 October 2010

Yesterday Leah and I.....

.....had a day out together. Sara and Winnie went off with my brother for the day. They had a fantastic day. Leah and I headed out together to town. We met my cousin Lorraine in town and went and had a bit of lunch. It was lovely to see her and catch up.

Then it was off shopping once again. Leah went to Primark and I headed to Bargin Books, followed by Easons, Faith Mission Bookshop and ending in Family Books. It was wonderful but the time went by too quickly so I think another visit is needed today!

I bought a few books to keep me going over the next few months. One being the follow up book to the one I read in the summer by Francine Rivers.

It was then home, late afternoon to spend time with dad. We made dinner and then headed out to get the girls and head down to my sister-in-laws house. We had a great night there. Ate far too much as usual!!! Gillian (my sister-in-laws) aunty was there. She and I did CEF camps together over 20 years ago. It was great to see her too.

All in all, another great day.

No comments: