Sunday 11 March 2012

Blue blood.....

Well what do you know, my husband has blue blood in him! I`m not surprised - he has always been Prince Charming in my eyes! haha


Kristian´s mum´s maiden name is Walsoe. A man in her family has spent years researching the Walsoe family tree. It turns out that Kristian´s great grandfather, Carl Edward Walsoe, is a direct descendant from some Kings of Denmark. WOW!!! 



 Below is an old photo taken in 1942 of the Walsoe clan. You can see Kristian´s mum, his grandmother and grandfather and his great grandfather Carl Edward. All rather interesting! I love things that this - makes me want to do The Robinson family tree. Wonder what things we would discover?


So it has been a productive weekend. Saturday Krisitan and I starting packing down some of our old lady friends stuff. It´s a big job but I am just trying to take one day at a time so as not to get overwhelmed by it all!

Today I had Sunday school and then it was home to relax. I just needed an afternoon off. It was lovely, I actually ended up falling asleep on the sofa. Now I feel all relaxed and ready for another busy week, although I can feel that my throat is starting to get sore! I don´t have time to be sick!! So it will be off to bed early this evening with a warm drink. 

No comments: