Friday 16 March 2012

Sunshine

The sun is shining and it´s 15 degrees. Wonderful day! I am feeling a lot better today. My sinuses seem to be clear again. I still have a bit of a sore throat and am feeling really tired, but other than that I think I am on the mend. 


Just lying here looking out at the world and thinking about how much I long to be outside. Since before Christmas I have not been out in nature!!! It´s terrible that I haven´t been a walk in the forest, or to the beach or even been to my favorite spot - Heather Hill. In fact I haven´t even been out a walk around the area where we live - how awful is that?!!  At the start of the year I made this deal with myself that I would go out and enjoy God´s wonderful nature a lot more. I would go for long walks and even jogs! HA! I haven´t done one bit of that! 


Life has been sooo busy and I admit, when I did have a free moment I collapsed unto the sofa with no thought of going out. To my defense, it was also cold and dark outside and the sofa was far more inviting, especially with a cola and a kit-kat in hand!! But that is all about to change!! Spring is a coming and with it a new me! (Yeah I know, you have heard that before!) But seriously, I am going to make time for walks! 


I´ll keep you posted on how it goes! :-) 


A little reminder again of the important things in life.....

No comments: