Friday 9 March 2012

Breathe deep......

.....and relax - it´s weekend!!


I have had a very productive week. I had a list as long as your arm of important things I had to take care off for my old lady friend. She is moving so phone calls had to be made, forms had to be filled out and bills had to be paid. I  dealt with things last week that I have never dealt with before. (Every time we moved Kristian dealt with all the form filling and phone calls, I always just packed the boxes for moving!) Good news is that we are getting things organised - slowly but surely. 


On Thursday my colleagues and I were invited home to dinner with our boss. He loves to cook and is always bumming about his food so we decided to put his food to the test. Wewere not disappointed. He is a fantastic cook. We had home made (no tin stuff here) tomato soup for starters, followed by delicious steak (medium done and it just melted in the mouth) with potatoes, a red wine sauce, loads of different root vegetables and a curly kale salad which I had never tried before. It was absolutely delicious! Then we ended the evening with pancakes and ice cream! Now I am all inspired to cook lovely food - lets see how long that lasts!!!


No comments: