Wednesday 14 March 2012

Poor little old me....

I´m sick!! I don´t get sick so often but why do I need to get sick right now?!! We are in the middle of moving for our old lady friend. Over the next 10 days we hope to get her moved in.


It all started with an itchy throat on Saturday evening and it has progressed to a full blown sore throat and bad cough.  I think I have an infection in my sinuses. I have such a sore head, eyes and cheeks. I have been treating it with boiling water in a bowl, sitting with a towel over my head and letting the steam go up my nose and down my throat.(Lovely!) It works wonders but only lasts for about 10 minutes!! I have my nose spray too and my hot drinks. I am sore from coughing. Last night I was banished from the bedroom as the night before I kept Kristian awake all night with my coughing. He wanted/needed a good nights sleep. So I slept in Sara´s room as she was staying in at Winnie´s in Copenhagen. I actually slept really well:-)


So I am needing a little bit of TLC! (Kristian - hint, hint!! and in case you have no idea what TLC is...tender loving care!! haha)

I think I might head up to the doctors tomorrow in case I need some medicine. We have a Silver wedding anniversary to go to at the weekend and I really want to make it to that!

No comments: