Tuesday 1 January 2013

Another quick update......


I have been listening to the song below this evening and just been thinking about the words. I think it´s an appropriate song to start the year with. Just to take the time to say to God that He really is the reason that I live. Even though so many other things in life try to take my focus and attention, He is the reason that I  live. All the other things do not give me the peace and joy that He gives. And I love that no matter what happens - through the tears and joy - I can trust in Him. Who knows what tears or joys will come in 2013 but it is just great to know God is there and I can trust Him through everything.



Today Kristian´s mum and her friend Ellen were meant to come for coffee and cake. Unfortunately Ellen got sick so they had to cancel. 

That meant we had yet another day to relax. I got some washing done, I got a menu plan started for my healthy eating lifestyle and I actually started it. Boy it has been hard! I have craved food all day, especially chocolate, crisps and fizzy drinks! I have only drunk water all day and I have had such a sore head since late afternoon. It´s withdrawal symptoms. 

I took some time this afternoon to go out and train on Andrews row machine. It nearly killed me and I only did 10 minutes!! Funny thing was Laura walked passed the garage as I was training and she looked in, she got such a shock seeing me on the row machine, usually it is Andrew out training! 

We then spent the evening watching films. Kristian got a film at Christmas that we hadn´t seen called "RED". It was good, typical Bruce Willis film with lots of action, fighting and shooting. 

Then I settled down to watch a movie Leah got called "We bought a Zoo" - what a sweet movie. I really enjoyed it and shed a few tears. 

Kristian starts back to work tomorrow and I have only one more day at home but only 6 weeks until the next holiday:-)

No comments: