Friday 25 January 2013

More about dad....

It sure has been a few rough weeks for dad.

Yesterday the doctors decided to try giving dad steroids to help with his pain, swollen spleen and appetite. So 4 steroids were given to him yesterday morning and I could not believe the change in him. As soon as I went in to see him he looked like a different man. His eyes were clear, he was wide awake and his pain was totally gone. I was so happy to see him like this as he has suffered so much pain over the last few weeks.

Today he needed blood so two units were given to him as well as more fluid. He seemed a little more tired today than yesterday but still there was a big improvement compared to the first few days that I was here.

Lets hope he continues to improve. I will keep you all posted.

No comments: