Thursday 10 January 2013

Date night...

with my hubby! 

We decided we would use our gift card to the cinema. There is a French film called "The Intouchables" and it is getting great reviews over here, so we decided to go and check it out. 

A French film with Danish subtitles, now that is culture!

The film started at 6.45pm. As soon as Kristian got home from work we left. We drove by McDonalds and got ourselves a burger. We would have loved to have had something a little bit nicer but time was tight.  We just about made it in time for the film. We arrived a few minutes before it started. 

So what did we think? We LOVED it. We were not disappointed, the reviews were right. It was a great film. (plus I got to hear French for over an hour!!!)

(By the way, I have started my French lessons. The first one was Monday morning and I have had one every morning since. They start at 6.30am  in my car and they end at 6.55am when I arrive at work!  Then they continue again at 2.30pm till I arrive home! It´s great, I am actually learning something!I just have to make sure I do it every day, otherwise I will forget everything!)

Anyway, it has been a lovely evening out with my hubby. I didn´t  get to see too much of  him yesterday. I had to leave to meet Genny before he got home from work. Then when I got home it was late, so it was great to spend time with him this evening. I love our date nights even after almost 23 years of them!





No comments: