Wednesday 9 January 2013

Food glorious food.....

A quick update. It´s late and I`m tired but I just wanted to type a few lines about what I did this evening just for the record.

Tonight I went to our local Mexican restaurant to meet up with my friend Genny. We tried to work out when we had last seen each other. (We usually meet 4 times a year, Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn.) Well, tonight we couldn´t remember when we last had been out, we thought it might have been at the end of March last year. When I came home I checked my blog and it was actually 8th February last year!!! (Hence why I want to make a record of tonights Mexican date!)

So no wonder the night just flew by. We had soooo much to catch up on! We ate so much delicious food and had a good laugh like we usually do, and we talked sooo much!! It was one great night!

No comments: