Friday 4 January 2013

Every week....

......should be like this week, as I only had to work Thursday and Friday -WONDERFUL! ( You probably think that I don´t like my job, that is not the case, I love it but I also love my holidays!:-)

I have a confession to make. Already I have failed in my healthy eating lifestyle! (I know, embrassing that it has happened already!)

Day 2, 2nd January I blew it big time. Kristian was at work and I was alone home. I found an open bag of sour cream and onion crisps and the temptation was too much. I scoffed the lot!  Then I went out with the rubbish and saw a bottle of ginger ale that we had put outside to keep cold, once again I gave into temptation. Then I found a bag of sweets in the cupboard and before long they were in my tummy too.

Day 3 started good and then slowly went down hill! I started work and I actually did well until I went to visit my old lady friend after work. She had bought me a box of chocolates and she insisted that I took them home. (I wanted to leave them at her house and eat 1 each time I visited, but she was having none of that!) So I came home and stuffed myself all evening with chocolates. 

Then I went over to see Laura and she gave me a glass of caramel cream.(It tasted just like banoffee!!!) She had eaten half the glass that afternoon. She was disgusted with herself so she wanted me to have the leftovers. I didn´t want the leftovers!! I knew I couldn`t be trusted, it was too delicious, but she somehow got me to take it. Guess what I did? I went home and got out a spoon and stood eating spoonfuls of it. It was so delicious but oh so fattening!!!



Day 4 and I was determined this healthy eating thing was going to happen today!! And it did - till I got to work! My colleague had a birthday and she had ordered a huge cake for everyone! I couldn´t say NO to that! And believe me I didn´t - 3 slices throughout the day. Then home to the remaining chocolates from my old lady friend. I shared these with Laura who popped over to say Hi. We were both so fed up with our bad behaviour that we had to drown our sorrows with more chocolate!! (WHAT???!!!!)

Anyway I am determined Monday is going to be a better day!!! Next week everything is going to be perfect!!! (Well just let me think that for the time being!)

No comments: