Saturday 6 December 2008

Only 9 working days left!!

...yes, that´s all I have left. Nine working days and then I am off for 2 whole weeks!! I can hardly wait!



Once again it´s Friday. Yipieeeee (I´m sure, by now, you know how much I LOVE Fridays - it´s the best day of the week.)



Well, after work today, I spent the best part of the afternoon shopping for sweets. Lots of them!! They were not for me - honest! (Well ok - some of them were for me and the kids - but only a small amount, after all Friday is our sweetie eating night!) The rest I bought for church. We are having a special Christmas service/café in church on Sunday and the kids are all getting sweets. I got the job of making the sweetie bags - all 80 of them!!



So after buying what seemed like all the sweets in the shop, I headed to McDonalds to get Andrew, Leah and me a burger. Kristian was out at his Christmas dinner with work, and Sara left today to visit her good friend Winnie. She will spend the weekend with her. So I thought we 3 who were at home, should have a wee treat.



After dinner Andrew headed out to his friends - along with his computer! Then Leah and I snuggled down on the sofa to watch some TV and eat our sweets. Very cosy.


I have only 9 working days left before Christmas. I have this Monday and Tuesday off work. Monday, Kristian and I are going to Sweden to do some Christmas shopping. The Swedish kroner is quite low so we can save some money going over there to shop. We are going with his sister Hanne and her husband Flemming. Should be a great day out. It´s only about 1 hours drive away to Malmö.


I was only meant to have Monday off but then decided to really treat myself and take Tuesday off too - (so I can pack away the presents and get a bit organised!)It sure is a nice way to start the week - 2 days off!




2 comments:

Rhoda said...

"Just going to nip over to Sweden to do some shopping . . ." How cool is that?! Brilliant - I love it:-)

Imagine a whole night of putting sweets in bags - did they all make it?:-)

Rhoda said...

PS I love Fridays too! (And I'm very fond of Saturday and Sunday!!!)