Thursday 22 January 2009

Todays been nice...

Todays been nice!!

I haven´t seen my friend Rhona since before Christmas, so today after work, she popped by for a cuppa and a chat. We had a lovely afternoon catching up on each others news. There was only one problem with the afternoon - it went by too quickly! Before we knew it she had to go to get dinner ready for her family and I for mine. But it really was great to see her again! (Thanks Rhona for popping by! and you even managed to get out before I remembered to take a picture!!! Arrgghhh!!)


This evening we have just been relaxing. I watched some old family videos on our video camera - that was sooo funny, give me a good laugh! Kristian and Leah sat and watched the Handball match between Denmark and Norwary (and every now and then took a peek at the old videos.)

At Christmas Andrew and Kristian got a head massage thing in their sock....my family has this thing about getting their head rubbed! They just love it! So when I saw this head massage thing I just had to buy it for them. Leah was spoiling her dad tonight with a head massage while he was watching the Handball game. He just loved it.


I on the other hand hate the thing. It gives you the heebeegeebees (as I call it!) It is the most awful feeling. But my family all love it, so they want me to love it too - so I always have to try the thing....along with a whole lot of instructions about how to relax and enjoy it. Well the photo´s speak for themselves - I just cant relax and enjoy it.....it tickles too much!




A little up-date about the cat. She is doing really well and is back to her normal self. Full of life and still wanting lots of cuddles.....


As you can see below, her wound is healing nicely.(Dont look if you cant stick wounds and nasty things like that!) She goes back in 2 weeks to get the stiches out.



I am about to head off to bed - you can tell I dont have to much to report these days when I am writing and taking pictures of the cats wound!

But good news is - it´s Friday tomorrow!! It doesnt seem like a week ago that I wrote that sentence in another blog post - where has this week gone???

5 comments:

Etta said...

Hi Laura, you know I'm not nuts about cats, but HOW GREEN ARE HER EYES!??

BTW, I let Charlene know about your get-together on the 7th. (So where did everyone's blogs disappear off to? You guys been getting stalked by online weirdos or just come over all private or something?!)

Stuart and Pauline said...

It's just Lorraine, Rhoda and Lisa who've gone all private on us.

Glad to see that Shadow is getting better and healing nicely. I've had one of those things used on my head and I didn't enjoy it either.

lisa said...

What a weird looking contraption! I dont think I would like it either.

Glad the wound is healing well, poor wee thing. At least she is never short of cuddles to help her feel better.

15 days to go!!

Rhoda said...

Laura I've had that thing on my head - and my face looked exactly like yours! It really is a weird feeling!
But glad your family enjoy it - whatever floats your boat eh?!

Also glad to see that wee Shadow is doing so well - bet she's more or less forgiven you - until the next time you take her to the vet!

Etta said...

Pauline, where's your blog gone?!