Friday 30 January 2009

I need your prayers

Please pray...I woke this morning with a bit of a sore throat (again!). Now (Friday evening) I am burning up with a fever. (Can you believe it?!! ) So I am heading off to bed to try and sleep it off. Please pray it is not a flu and I get over it quickly.

Then another prayer request....for the weather!! This evening the weather forecast predicted snow for Wednesday! The problem with snow is that it can delay trains and buses and we have two trains and a bus to catch before we get our plane. We leave home at 8.00 am and arrive at the airport by 1.00pm. Our flight is at 3pm so after we are up and away it can snow all it wants!!

Pray, pray, pray!!

2 comments:

lisa said...

Oh dear - plenty of vitamin C & paracetamol!! Get well very very soon!

lisa said...

Hi there, hows the patient? Hope your feeling much better. Its horrible to travel when your feeling rotten.