Sunday 1 February 2009

On the mend...

It´s Sunday afternoon and I think I am on the mend!! ('Thanks for your prayers) I have no fever at the minute, although my head still feels funny and sore, especially around the eyes. Anyway I have been taking it easy today and have been in bed all day again. So its been a whole other weekend than I had planned. I was suppose to clean, organise, pack, shop for meals for Andrew and Kristian to have while we were gone and I had also hoped I could paint a picture to take over to dad. Got none of the above done.

However while lying in bed I did get to listen to different teachings....especially one on "God wants you well." (Thought this was very fitting to listen too when I was feeling so rotten!) It was this guy called Andrew Wommack that was teaching and I must say, even though it was very different from what I have been brought up to believe, his teaching made a lot of sense. (...at least what I heard of it - still have more to listen too) There was also some amazing stories about healings that took place. If you want to check him out his website is: www.awmi.net go into TV broadcasts (on the left hand side) then under 2008 archives. His teaching on healing begins in week 11 onwards. I really want to listen to more of it, but maybe the rest of you could have a listen too and tell me what you think of it all. (but only if your interested - no pressure!)

Now to something else.....RICHVIEW RE-UNION AGAIN!!

Yes - next Saturday, the 7th February we will all meet up again at Speranazas for a night of fun and laughter and catching up with each other again. So far Lisa, Lorraine, Julie, Ruth, Rhonda, Charlene, and myself are going. If you want to join the fun you have to let us know - SOON, like say by Tuesday or Wednesday as we have to book the table. So please leave a comment if you want to come along.

We will meet at 7pm at Speranazas.....I am soooo looking forward to seeing you all again.

5 comments:

Rhoda said...

I'm really glad you are feeling better Laura. The men in your life are just going to have to be self-sufficient, and I've no doubt they will manage admirably.

I really wish I was coming on Saturday night, but then again if I came it couldn't be called the Richview Reunion:-) (Since I was only ever there for your wedding Ha Ha) And that would just mess up your illiteration, and we can't have that now!

Anyway keep on looking after yourself for that marathon cheap journey on Wednesday! Good job you are not paying for it by the hour!

Rhoda said...

PS Noticed Laura, no matter how ill you were, you still found the energy to check the blogs!!!!

Laura said...

too right - you are never too ill to check blogs!! haha especially when you have a lap top that can lie in beside you....I tell you I was so bored. I felt absolutely rotten and could hardly lift my head of the pillow but I wanted to do things...I did sleep a lot but in between I was able to check blogs and listen to teaching, haha

Rhoda said...

At least you and me are never too ill to check the blogs!

lisa said...

I think if I couldve taken the laptop to hospital with me I would have! I wonder if they have wifi???