Wednesday 25 February 2009

chocolate galore!!

Today I finally got to use my gift card for a chocolate massage. If you remember, Kristian bought me one for our wedding anniversary way back in September. I never really got time to use it. But a few weeks ago I realised that the gift card expired on 28th Febraury so I rang and got an appointment.

Well what can I say!! It was just heavenly!! I can really recommend it to all you ladies out there!! It started with hot stones that she rubbed all over my back and legs...that was sooo amazing. Then came the best part - the chocolate! The smell was delicious. I asked if it was just chocolate or was there other things mixed in with it. I think she knew what I was getting at cause she said, "Sorry you cant eat it - there are other things in it to help rinse the skin etc." Poor me I had to just make do with the smell.

Well the chocolate was rubbed unto my legs. Wonderful!! I got a leg massage and my legs afterwards felt sooo relaxed. Then it was the back....Aaaahhhhhhh - My back felt wonderful. I was then wrapped in plastic and towels while she worked on my face. (yeah I know it needs a good bit of working on!!) There was deep cleansing, moisturising, and a total face and head massage....now that was soooo good.

Then she had to rinse of the chocolate. It had harden like a cast - I felt a bit like a huge easter egg about to be broke open!! haha It was so weird....my skin was tight and so,so smooth. I felt like a new woman after lying there for 1½hours.

Girls if you get a chance , try this...it was sooo good! Kristian if you are reading this go buy me another gift card - SOON!! haha


(Notice the rose between the thorns!! haha)

I came home at 6.30pm and 40 minutes later we had a guest on the doorstep. Neil comes from the best place on earth - Northern Ireland! He is working with CEF and is spending some time visiting the Scandinavian countries. (We didnt know Neil before this evening but he had got in contact through CEF.) It has been so nice to speck Norn Iron all night long. The evening just flew by and we really enjoyed having him here. (Neil - If you are ever in Denmark again you are very welcome to just drop by!)

3 comments:

Charlene said...

There is nothing like a good massage and facial! Your skin looks lovely Laura and you will feel the benefit over the next few days, however I think you should inform Kristian that for maximum benefit you need a treatment every 4-6 weeks!

It's a pity you're closer - I could have sorted it for you.

Charlene said...

I meant it's a pity you're NOT closer. Honest!

Rhoda said...

Imagine having all that chocolate and not being able to have a single piece - that would be torture!!!!!!! I think they should give you a lovely cup of hot chocolate to finish off with, smelling all that chocolate would make you well ready for it.
Isn't it funny how when you are away from N.Iron anyone with a N.Iron accent is so welcome:-)!

Yeah sure Charlene we believe you . . . . . .