Tuesday 3 February 2009

We´re getting ready....

...the cases are packed, the tickets and passports are in my bag and we are ready to go.

I am feeling alot better today. I have been fever free from yesterday (Monday) afternoon, I nearly didnt dare believe it would stay away - but it did.


I spend the good part of today in bed (like until 2.30pm!!) and now I feel so much better. Still a bit funny/sore around the eyes and head...but nothing I cant live with. I am however soooo tired - no energy...but give me a few more days and I should be feeling like my old self again.

So tomorrow we have a long day of travelling in front of us. We leave at 8am and take a train to Copenhagen where we take a connecting train to the other side of Danmark. We should finally arrive in Belfast at about 7.30pm.....makes me tired just thinking about it. But we have lots of goodies packed for the road, a few books to read - music to listen to - cards to play. The time should pass quickly. (lets hope)

So the next time you hear from me I will be back in wee Norn Iron - where the craic is good - as we say over there!! Cant wait!!! (and if you dont know what craic is - you will have to come to Norn Iron and experience it!!)

6 comments:

Rhoda said...

Don't know if you'll check this before you go! It was in the paper today that Ryan Air have confirmed that they will charge £30 if you buy something in the duty free, and can't get it into your hand luggage! So you have been warned my dear.

Have a great time - I'm sure the journey will be fine "This too will pass" And at least you are not on your own!

Enjoy the craic!

lisa said...

WELCOME TO BELFAST!!!!!!!

Rhoda said...

Lisa! I was going to come and say Welcome Home!!!!!!

lisa said...

Ah but great minds Rhoda!!

Lorraine said...

Looking forward to Saturday night!

Make sure you're well enough to entertain!!! (that includes you Lisa!)

lisa said...

What do you mean Lorraine??? Have I to irish dance? Oh I couldnt possibly do that - oh ok then, youve twisted my arm!!!