Thursday 5 February 2009

Guess where we have been?

Guess where we have been all day? I know its a hard question but I will give you a few minutes to think it over. Did I hear anyone say PRIMARK! How did you know??

Well actually first we went to Boots, then Primark, then back to Boots. We had a delicious Subway (sorry Andrew you couldnt have one too) and we ended the day in HMV and Dunnes. Those few shops took us a little over 5 hours to get around!!! But it was soooo much fun. Sara and Leah had a blast and I enjoyed watching them have a blast.

Just take a look below and see what they found....

Leah got new PJ's and slippers


Below: Leah with her new cardigan, bag and leg warmers - total price of £6.50


Below: Leah with her £1 neclace, new leggings and Sara's hairband


Sara got herself a new cardigan...


A new blue top and a bow for her hair.....

Cool dude.....Sunglasses £2 and jacket reduced to £5

The white jacket she has on below is one she saw while home in the summer. It costs £20 then and she always regretted not buying it. Today she got it for £5


Leah just loves her PJ's......

Make way for Nanny McPhee.... (the jacket below is not from primark but another shop - on sale from £45 to £7!!!!!!) Black gloves are from Primark - reduced from £10 to £1!!!

It was so funny to watch Sara carefully plan what she was going to buy and what she was not going to buy. She had worked long and hard at her shoe shop for the money she used today, so she was making sure she spent it wisely and got the best bargins available. What happy girls I have!!


As for me - I got myself a pair of fleece PJ's and bright pink sock slipper things...so I too am a very happy girl!


It was then home to a wonderful bowl of Grandad's home made soup. Delicious!!


Now I am off, up to the attic to clear out a stack of stuff!!! (Wish me luck!!)

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Glad to hear you had a fab day, you see there are some advantages to being in the middle of a recession!

After you sort your Dad's attic do you fancy coming to my house and cleaning it? ha ha...

Stuart and Pauline said...

Laura, can you let me know whether or not you got my e-mail please? That would be fabby. Have a great night on Sat and take loads of photos.

Rhoda said...

Good luck!

Rhoda said...

Didn't the girls do well with all their bargains - you have taught them well!

Imagine Sara being able to get the coat she had wanted in the summer, only now at a much better price - well done Sara - well worth the wait eh?!

Loved the Nanny McPhie picture!

Not exactly the most romantic pj's I've ever seen Laura!!!! But then again as you get older you really need to keep warm!

Lorraine said...

I love Sara's coat!!!!

Happy tidying and sorting and see you tomorrow. Pick you up about 6.40. I'm looking forward to it!!