Wednesday 11 February 2009

We´re home....

We´re home safe and sound! Its been another long day, but yet again everything went like clock work. We were up at 5am and away at 6am on the bus to Dublin. The traffic was great, so we arrived pretty much on time. We were straving by the time we got to Dublin airport so after check in we ate some scones.

The plane left on time and before too long we were back in Denmark. Really rather amazing when you think about it!!


Off the plane and we had ½ hour to put in before we caught a bus to Vejle, the next big town We then had 2½ hours to put in there before getting the train to Copenhagen.


I have never been to Vejle, so I enjoyed walking around. It had some lovely old buildings and some interesting statues!!






Finally it was time to catch our train to Copenhagen and before we knew it we were reunited with Kristian and Andrew again. It was soooooo great to see them again. We have missed them!


and off course it was also great to see our wee cat Shadow!! Now we are so exhausted! Its 10pm here and we are all about to head into bed. Its been a really enjoyable week. We have achieved so much! Shopping, clearing out, tidying up, visiting (although there were still alot of people I would loved to have seen, but I just couldnt fit it all in.) Anyway I will soon be on checking for cheap flights again, so anybody I didnt get to see this time, I will next time. Good night all - hope you sleep as well as I know I will. My eyes are already closing.....its been a great holiday!

3 comments:

lisa said...

Its always great to get away but its even better to get home! Enjoy a good nights sleep in your own bed!

Charlene said...

Glad you're home in one piece without any hassle! It was great seeing you (and everyone else!). Hope it won't be too long before we all do it again.

Rhoda said...

I see Shadow was trying to decide whether that really was his Leah or not!:-)

That town looked really nice, imagine being able to have your stuff out on the street, and not having to worry whether it would rain or not!

Now Laura I think if you had really wanted to be a good wife you would have taken Kristian some fish & chips back:-) (See the Healthy Eating continued right up till the end of the holiday!)