Tuesday 15 February 2011

A cold winter`s night....

.....just the kind of night that any sane person would be in their warm house, wrapped up in a blanket, on their sofa, watching a good film and drinking hot tea. But not me!! No - I had arranged a night out on the town with my friend Jette....and it was wonderful!!

We decided we would eat dinner at home and just meet up for a coffee/hot chocolate. We went to a new cafe that has recently opened. It was so cosy. Even though we had eaten dinner at home, Jette was feeling a bit hungry so she ordered some Nachos. I was freezing so all I wanted was something warm....a lovely hot chocolate would do the trick!


I then saw the menu and was totally tempted to order a Banana Split:-) So I gave into temptation. It was delicious! The pile of exotic fruits that came with it was wonderful. I don´t even know the names of half the things that I ate!!!



The food was not the only good thing. It was great to see Jette again and catch up. We even got around to organising our lives! Plans, schedules, goals and lists were made! It was fun! Now from tomorrow a new life begins - but more about that tomorrow:-)

4 comments:

lisa said...

Mmmm I could eat the nachos and the banana split right now! But as for the new life starting tomorrow.......we will watch this space lol!!

Laura says..... said...

"New life"! - I wounder what i'm in for now ?! :-)

Laura says..... said...

Comment above is from u'r hobby - why do it say "Laura says...."??

Laura says..... said...

to my hubby or hobby as he likes to call himself:- Wouldn´t you love to know, well don´t worry you will find out soon enough:-) haha from ur wee wife Laura (I think it says my name on the comment cause I am signed in.)